Monday 9 September 2013

Wedding Photography at Dunston Hall, Norwich, Norfolk.

Hi All,

Sorry for the big gap in my Blogs.

It has been a crazy with lots of family portraits, which is obviously a good thing. Plus a well needed break which has left my batteries recharged so I am raring to go.

I would love to share with you a wedding that I had the privilege of photographing a few months ago in a beautiful venue in Norfolk called Dunston Hall.

The wedding between Nick & Hayley Baines was a very glamorous affair, with fantastic weather which enabled us to use the grounds of this majestic venue to the fullest.

My first duty of the day was to capture the bridal preparations.

Sometimes the bride and bridesmaids can be a little nervous, but Hayley and the girls were very at ease and had me in fits of laughter with some great banter.

A knock at the door revealed a beautiful bunch of flowers from the Groom to be, which had Hayley reaching for the Kleenex.



The girls work in the beauty industry, so helped each other to arrange their make up which was styled perfectly.





Nick, his best men and Grooms men arrived a little flustered as they thought they were running behind, but I assured them that, as the ceremony and reception were to be held at the same venue, we would have plenty of time to capture the images of the 'lads' later on in the day.





The ceremony took place in a large function room, which although it had plenty of space, never felt too large or that it didn't have any atmosphere, quite the opposite in fact, a very emotional service had many in tears, it was hard not to well up myself. 








We had decided to capture the large groups from above as a large balcony area would suit my purpose extremely well and give the large group image a different perspective.


The rest of the group shots we photographed in front of the fountain, although we were spoilt for places to do this, I felt that due to the position of natural light this would be the most advantageous location.


When I first met Nick and Hayley I felt that they were pretty much at ease with me straight away.

I feel this is a necessity for working up close with a couple on such an important and intimate occasion.

We had the perfect backdrop to work with and with the help of the new Mr and Mrs Baines we achieved some truly stunning images.













An amazing day had by all and I absolutely loved capturing this beautiful couples special day!

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Baines










No comments:

Post a Comment